If an emergency dental situation happens - rest assured we’ll get you in as soon as possible.
Emergency Dental Treatment
From your local Campbelltown Dentist, Centric Dental Views
Incase of a Dental Emergency call our Campbelltown Dentist Surgery
(02) 4626 1541
Dental emergencies need urgent dental care. We've got Campbelltown covered
There are few ways to tell if your problem is an emergency. Generally, pain in the mouth, a tooth-ache, swelling or bleeding require prompt attention.
The best way to avoid or minimise the chances of a dental emergency is to practice preventive dental care with regular dental check-ups & good oral hygiene. However dental emergencies do happen and it is best not to postpone treatment if you have any of the following:
- An abscess or infection
- Severe toothache or any other dental pain
- A toothache that wakes you up at night
- Gum bleeding that does not stop
- Swelling in the gums
- Dull toothache with sensitivity to hot and cold
- Locking of the jaw, making it difficult to open or close your mouth
- Tooth trauma and accidents
- Cracked tooth, chipped tooth or broken teeth
- Lost or loose fillings, crowns or bridges
- Jaw pain
If you develop any of the symptoms above please give us a call on 46261541. If your dental emergency happens outside of business hours or you cannot give us a call for any reason, feel free to text us on 0468546051 or message us through Facebook or Instagram.